Back to Membership Officer Tools
- Conduct meetings that are both informative and fun.
- Hold your meeting at a time and a place that is most attractive to your members.
- Schedule interesting guest speakers such as legislators, the media, etc.
- Use chapter websites and chapter newsletters to notify members of meeting times and the topics to be covered.
- A week before the meeting send out meeting notices to members on bright-colored postcards.
- Post meeting notices at motorcycle shops, dealerships, bars, Star Supporters.
- Advertise your meeting (with a contact phone number and email address) in the local newspaper.
- Schedule a group ride immediately following the meeting.
- Have food available at your meeting for a fair price (chili, hot dogs, etc.)